See and learn in action 8 steps of great change Fred’s finding that the iceberg was
melting, then how they
- Create a sense of urgency to deal with a difficult problem.
- Put a carefully selected group in charge of guiding the change.
- Find the sensible vision so others would understand & accept it.
- Communicate your vision.
- More as many obstacles to action as is practical.
- Create some sort of success quickly.
- Never give up until the new way of life is firmly established.
- Finally, ensure that the changes would not be overcome by stubborn, hard-to-die traditions.